Meeting to discuss settling out county.

Hfraner

Meeting to discuss settling out county.

Post by Hfraner »

Hello,
I think we have about 6 to 8 St. Charles county people and we need 13! The date we can start to give notice is fast approaching and I just wanted to have the people ready and maybe set up a meeting close to Jan. 20th so we can start discussing the steps and things that we want to do for our county so we are more prepared when it is time to give notice. Let me know if anyone else is interested and we can start planning a meet up time.

Thanks!

Holly Franer,
Recording Secretary Pro-tem
DAR128

Re: Meeting to discuss settling out county.

Post by DAR128 »

Good Morning Holly,
I have an interest in setting up such meeting. Don't know as yet how we should proceed, but I think that some direction should be decided so that other interested people can be contacted about joining.
David Robinson
Hfraner

Post by Hfraner »

Great! Do weeknights or weekends work better? I think, if nothing else, we can start discussing recruitment, work o n St. Charles' history and our grievances.

I live out in Wentzville- so we could find maybe a library or some where that is more central to all of our St. Charles people-- just throwing it out there in case you know of anything.

Holly F.
DAR128

Post by DAR128 »

Holly,
I'm available almost anytime as I'm semi-retired. If you aren't looking for seating that's not to comfortable, I can arrange using my Lion's Club's building on Central School Road in St. Charles. If you want to use our building, it would be best on either Tuesday or Wednesday as we have rentals on the weekends and others using the building on the other days.
David

Return to “General Chat”